Home Company
Profile
Real
Estate
Private
Equity
Renewable
Energy
Sign in Login
English version Italian version     
 
  Show all news
  Real Estate
  Private Equity
  Renewable Energy

Wednesday 02 July 2008
Category: Private Equity
Four PE funds are running for N&W Global Vending
Four PE funds are running for N&W Global Vending, a company producing automatic food & beverage distributor machines. This biz is owned by Argan Capital and Merrill Lynch Global PE. In accordance with indiscretions, advisers should have prepared a short list composed by Barclays PE, Bridgepoint, Warburg Pincus and Bc Partners. The binding offers are expected within the end of July. The operation overall a value is from 850 and 950 millions.
Tuesday 01 July 2008
Category: Real Estate
MPS Real Estate: Joinventure between Calatagirone and Generali
Caltagirone and Generali together in the competition for the aquisition of 49% real estate assets of MPS. On behalf of Caltagirone and Generali RE Italia Sgr, this operation foresees the constitution of a new real estate fund to manage all MPS and Antonveneta assets. In this fund, proposed by the Caltagirone-Genarli joint-venture, Mps will maintain 51% while the other 49% will be divided among Calatagirone and Generali and other investors , still not identified.
Tuesday 01 July 2008
Category: Private Equity
Bulgari: a possible target for PE funds
Bulgary has lost nearly 60% value in the last year but the tournover grows and the fundamentals are solid. So, even for Bulgari could be the right time for the "private equity". In spite of of weakness in the wacths sector, which continue to have negative margin, the company seems intact. The revenues in 2007has been 1,09B in comparison with 1,008B the year before: the net result increased from 155,1M to 165,1M . Blackstone and Carlyle should be the PE funds involved in this acquisition.
  Pagine totali: 36
[ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ]  
pagina: 21
 

Are you interested in promoting your assets partering with SIMI?

Submit

Are you looking for specific assets in Italy?

Submit


Go to news section

Comprehensive directory of frequently asked questions about services SIMI offers

FAQ





Contact Us | Privacy | Sitemap | Credits

HomepageAdd to FavoritesSitemapContact Us